Self Test for Hearing Disorders
Check if you have a probable hearing loss, this is not a self diagnostic test but only an symptomatic online screening that can help you decide the hearing acuity.
1. Do you feel that people often mumble or do not speak clearly?
2. Do you often ask people to speak up or repeat what they said?
3. Do you find it hard to follow a conversation in a crowded room?
4. Do you have trouble understanding someone who is short distance way from you?
5. Do you sometimes not hear the telephone ring?
6. Do you turn the TV volume up higher than the people need to?
7. Do you seem to hear better with one ear than other ?
8. Do you find it helpful to sit at the front in meetings, church services etc.
9. Do you sometimes feel tense and anxious at meetings or social gatherings?
10. Do you have trouble following a conversation between people in the front and back seats of a car?
11. Do other people like family and friends sometimes make comments about your hearing?